Blackwolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blackwolves private site for info, talking, or just plain boredom!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW MANY ATTACKS?????????????

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HOW MANY ATTACKS????????????? Empty
PostSubject: HOW MANY ATTACKS?????????????   HOW MANY ATTACKS????????????? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:31 am

............................................READ THIS BOTTOM TO TOP...............................................

more like 3 back to back
you get 1/2 the first time
next hit 1/2 of what was left from the first hit
3d hit 1/2 of what was left from the 2d hit
etc etc
unless there is a huge cache there most of the time i wont look past a 3d hit

> great cheers.so it doesnt matter how big the fleet is or how powerfull it is.

i suupose a good idea then is to send two attacks in one after other to get all the res shown in the spy report.

> you only get 50% of what ever is there for ever hit you make
that way the defender has at least half a chance to recover if they are paying attention
defenses are not destroyed first round either you get something like 75% back after the hit

sent a fleet with cargo capacity of 4 mill.

the fleet won in 3rd round and player was destroyed BUT fleet only picked up half res.

i spyed again and half his cannons were still there and half the res.

i sent fleet back got the last of res and destroyed cannons.

QUESTION.how come my fleet didnt destroy everything first time?and why didnt it pick up all the res.

i have all the reports if you need to see them.it happens a lot my fleet only gets a percentage of the res there.i have to go back.

During your last round of attack what ever the person being attacked had on the last wave of attack will have after the battle. Example. I just got attacked last night by someone 3 time my size he attacked and I only has a large shield dome. He go very little from that attack but I still have my shield after that attack,
Back to top Go down

HOW MANY ATTACKS????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY ATTACKS?????????????   HOW MANY ATTACKS????????????? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:11 am

Just to clarify one of the comments made here. During any attack there is a 70% chance that any defensive installation will survive. This includes sheild domes, as well as cannons. Don't just send transports back for res after a first attack as many times the cannons will destroy your trasnports and you won't get anything and will end up losing fleet.

frenchie wrote:
............................................READ THIS BOTTOM TO TOP...............................................

more like 3 back to back
you get 1/2 the first time
next hit 1/2 of what was left from the first hit
3d hit 1/2 of what was left from the 2d hit
etc etc
unless there is a huge cache there most of the time i wont look past a 3d hit

> great cheers.so it doesnt matter how big the fleet is or how powerfull it is.

i suupose a good idea then is to send two attacks in one after other to get all the res shown in the spy report.

> you only get 50% of what ever is there for ever hit you make
that way the defender has at least half a chance to recover if they are paying attention
defenses are not destroyed first round either you get something like 75% back after the hit

sent a fleet with cargo capacity of 4 mill.

the fleet won in 3rd round and player was destroyed BUT fleet only picked up half res.

i spyed again and half his cannons were still there and half the res.

i sent fleet back got the last of res and destroyed cannons.

QUESTION.how come my fleet didnt destroy everything first time?and why didnt it pick up all the res.

i have all the reports if you need to see them.it happens a lot my fleet only gets a percentage of the res there.i have to go back.

During your last round of attack what ever the person being attacked had on the last wave of attack will have after the battle. Example. I just got attacked last night by someone 3 time my size he attacked and I only has a large shield dome. He go very little from that attack but I still have my shield after that attack,
Back to top Go down

HOW MANY ATTACKS?????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackwolves :: ALLIANCE TRAINING.-
Jump to: