Blackwolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blackwolves private site for info, talking, or just plain boredom!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

statement aimed at higher players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vsentinel
Admin
Admin

statement aimed at higher players Empty
PostSubject: statement aimed at higher players   statement aimed at higher players EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

i read the message about the higher point players should leave to protect the alliance my reply was if that is how you all feel i will step down and leave i ask that you post your consern and feelings about that matter
Back to top Go down
JerryJV

PostSubject: Re: statement aimed at higher players   statement aimed at higher players EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:18 pm

vsentinal,

The statement wasn't that our higher point players SHOULD leave but that we 'let' our higher point players leave.

I am reposting the statement below, and will try to 'highlight' or otherwise indicated where I see the statement being made. The whole statement is in Italics, and the statement that I believe may have been mis-read is in dark red.

Please calm down. There seems to have been a lot of ruffled feathers here in the last few days.

Jerry

personally i think we as a pack will not be able to take on or surrvive too long in a war with these guys.....why, simple: we let our high point ppl leave to another group

just an opinion

thnx

picman63
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I hope this answers your question   statement aimed at higher players EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:11 pm

I know I am not a high point player in the alliance and I am not a very talkative person either because I normally let my actions speak for themselves but on this matter I have to break my silence and comment. I don't remember who made the comment that our higher point players should leave the alliance for the good of it is an idiot and it sounds to me like he is scared. In my opinion the higher point players are our way to become an even more powerful alliance because they have been here longer than we have and have alot to teach everyone of us inthe alliance. So if everyone is smart enough they be quiet and listen and learn from the higher point alliance members.

ReddNekk

P.S. BLACK WOLVES WILL REIGN SUPREME , GOOD HUNTING WOLVES
Back to top Go down
gumpskin

PostSubject: Re: statement aimed at higher players   statement aimed at higher players EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:10 am

I have to agree with Jerry and Red. The original messager was upset that the higher level players were leaving the pack to join other alliances. We need to stay strong and grow, which in this game does seem to take a really long time.

I see great things ahead for this alliance, we just need to stick together, help each other when we can, stay smart and remember that this is a game.

Hail Pack!
Back to top Go down
vsentinel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: thank you for your imput   statement aimed at higher players EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:55 pm

i thank you all for imput
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: statement aimed at higher players   statement aimed at higher players Empty

Back to top Go down

statement aimed at higher players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackwolves :: Pack Leaders Message-
Jump to: